User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: hurt

    It was freaky and confusing, but the descprition kept me there. Good job.

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Okay, writer, don't do that. If you were at my school and said that to someone you would be beaten up. So don't. And misty... Are you gonna take that?!

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    *Backs away, slowly* I know! Those colours are so pretty. Okay, here is some new info about the one and only Emma. I love acting, right now I am acting ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)

    you love cream soda? Yey! Someone who loves cream soda! Cream soda rulez! Everybody talk about cream soda! Okay, I did play FF once and I really got bored, as ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    And no one remember Katseyes? Proberly not, welcome anyway!

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey wazz up i'm obviously new around here

    Im old here! And your new! Thats so alike apart from, Im old here! Welcome! YEY

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    Lets just hope you aint that annoying! Welcome!

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hiya Im Emma and Im old here. Do I get a pressie now? Hint Hint?

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    Okay... I think we will have a mix of Victorian clothing with a bit of now added to it. The hair will have completly new styles and no one would ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I don't really know... I cant help daydreaming even in an exam. Thats why I get bad marks in my test, I can't help drawing everywhere I go, I have ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Earthquake, yes there were a big earthquake that went camboom! And like, destoyed stuff which was also like, big. It destroyed this big fingymigjig. It had these things that were ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    I dont really know . It gives a good affect anyway!

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    I like that teen titens! Omg, proberly didnt spell the word right... ](*,)

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The killers v.s Scissor Sisters (LET THEM WIN!)

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    If you must know, its has become worse, they are doing rubber rings now. I am getting really damned off about all this...

    Mar 7, 2005


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates