-
Re: Sit back and relax...... something i happen to be bad at!
Yay! Im popular! I was added! Go me!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Life
lol Its like you were going to something really good an then you just ruined it with those words at the end... tut tut
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Dusty please, no one is ugly and we wont make a fun of you if you have feckles! I have them to and hate them! But I still showed! And ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
:D Anyway, about my picture hunter... I am waiting! ME WANNA SEE IT!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
HaHa Lollipop! *realises that she and him is better than me and goes in a sulks away in a half too*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: I Hate You Mum
*backs away with chocolate* Dis my chocolate leave it alone! Also, thanks for that Mattie, I love ur avvie btw! So cool! And Lollipop dont let me use my piece ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Just begun
Okay a rubbish poem about a girl who's world who has just begun. :) .... Enjoy. Looking out from my bedroom window, The clouds slide by, The noise of an ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: A letter to two lovers (13+)
Wow, somehow it has that feeling which makes me addicted to it! Its unusal in poems... PEOPLE REPLY TO THIS, ITS GOOD. :D
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Free
That is really good, it would be better if it was longer. And dont say that you can't write poems, your good just got to make it longer, it would ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*grabs you from bhind the couch* You must send in your work! ...NOW!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
*Steals everyone's cookie and hides them* Mine! All mine! *rocks back and forward*
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Okay.... Im just going to school so I will tell yuo ehat I am wearing at the moment! Bra, (yes, you asked what I am wearing) Tight black t-shirt, White ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: If...
Well... No, Me liiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeee :D
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: A few words about myself, hmmm... well, I'll give it a shot!
Awww, And you got that right about English, its also Scottish because we get more bad weather! I wanna move back to England! Blah! Oh yer, I can't spell to ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Let's try this again...
Yey, Thats why I called you Deedee, oh well, I know you aren't childish, I think you are mega clever and doesn't go crazy when they see a button.. Do ...
Mar 14, 2005
