User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Why does she have a fake birthday?

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    ...you what?

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lawfirm (Episode 3 released)

    LMAO! The second one was funny. x]

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Words (delivered by means of art)

    Yeah, what TBR said. These pictures are really good! You are improving, not greatly, but slowly. They're better than what I can do and what anyone else can do on ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    I got nothing. =]

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Khayriyyah, that's such a lovely picture! You're very pretty by the way!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpaper from SL

    Yeah, it is pretty good. Though it's not something I would have as a background. The colouring looks child like; like a kid did it or it was for a ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Special Evening for Royal Valley

    Hehe. That was really funny. Though I would of thought if they realized it was all a hoax, people would be throwing eggs at his window. (e.g. teenagers who actually ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new!

    Hello, welcome to the site. =] I hope you enjoy your stay, and we would all love to see some of your work. Nice to meet you.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Doodles...

    It could be improved on, but as it's only a sketch; I can't really say much. Nice work anyway. =]

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    Whoa, that is just truly breathtaking. You have really improved since the last time I have seen your work. You just get so much better each time. I love how ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    I am too... O_o;

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    You fooled me... honestly I thought you were until I actually read it all. =] I don't comment much any more... but, I still think this is a great idea.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    I Walked With A Zombie 3:43 Wednesday 13 80 Roadrunner Records 2525 Sample Hard Rock Rob White Zombie - Devil Man 3:37 80 1 26/03/2006 14:24 Rob White Zombie - ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    The Chippie doesn't do burgers because it's a Chippie. It does suppers like; Sausage suppers, Fish Supper, and stuff... and normally a Chippie doesn't have seats so you order your ...

    Mar 26, 2006


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda