-
Re: Day & Night very lame but i had a go
It was good, though it would be better in stanzas. Oh yer, first time ever! I spot a spelling mistake.. Again, unless it means something. Despratly should be desperately unless ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
I can use it all, if I have an idea and the computer isn't working or Im not near a computer I just use anything I can find. :D
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)
I've read the first bit and its really good. I have school to go to so I'll comment after I get back! I really can't wait to read the rest!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Fleshmarket
What was this all about? That confused me, But it is well written and like I always say, I was addicted to it. Good work!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Just me IT!!!
Ha! I have one handy for you!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: random, but important nonetheless
Hey! Sorry I took so long to answer, I was skimming through the posts and found that no one said hi! Hiya!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Confusion
wow, this was good. Though was did the person in the poem blow?
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust (5) - crossing
Wow that is freaky, nice work! Also, my fave part has to be the last, how can you get red rain?!
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Let Lust do the Talkin' (Age: You must be dead to read)
What? you already had it?
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
I see your more of a: crazy crazy crazy. :D
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Let Lust do the Talkin' (Age: You must be dead to read)
Please dont tell me this is what I think it is... Your thirteen darling!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland
Okay! Lets get the facts straight: Green monkeys: EVIL Frogs: EVIL TEA: EVIL And how come nearly all my friends have to be crazy? Am I the only one not ...
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
HaHa! We talked about you, its time to talk about cookies!
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Brad, is there meant to be pictures there? I can't see them..
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Stand
wow, I had the Muse song: Absolution It so goes together! I love it!
Mar 15, 2005
