User avatar

Emma

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Erm... Hi! I like watching you type, you bang hard on all the keys, Im like: BE CAREFUL! You'll kill it! I;m gentle with mine!

    Mar 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Friend

    Nice, did you kill your friend? Meanie! It was good, though something isn't right about it. I think the others might think that to, and if they do then they ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Volcano

    This is a story I did for my geography topic. I let Harley help me, though nearly all the writting and the plot was my idea. I really hope you ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gone Away Home( I changed it)

    Tis good though I have NO idea what so ever about what is going on. Apart from that they were in a fire... Where's their parents?!

    Mar 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jerry

    It is very good though it didn't really suit me, if you know what I mean. Though I will still read the next part.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Granted Wishes

    Nice! Just send it here so me can read! :D

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    Thankyou, I'm glad that you have gave your honest opinion and have gave me ways to sort it out. As I am not really good with stories I will use ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Me! I hate Harry Potter, sorry for you fan out there. Don't post unless you know what my name is.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The colour green....

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay, you lot have something I dont have... Though I dont have a very good picture of it. I will get a better one though, (if you ask) I haven't ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Just begun

    Hee, thanks. And dusty, I see what you mean. I told you Im rubbish! If I do try I will try to put in my description, Im kinda new to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Granted Wishes

    go you! have a party! Thanks! :oops: Ahem... Stories? Where are yours?!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hawk, did you win the race? P.s If you want to see something mega sick, just ask. :D I have something that would make you sick!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice Cement

    wow, it is really good. I like it all, and there isn't really much wrong with it. Good work

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Can't We?

    lol Its good but of course, it didn't catch my eye. If you worked one it, making it stand out more I bet it would be alot better. AND LOLLIPOP ...

    Mar 16, 2005


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous