-
Re: Japanese town pays women to have third child
Wow, but I thought the goverment banned woman for having more than one children? Why pay them? I wanna get payed that much for having a baby! Thats it! Im ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I wanna be pretty! (cries) You are pretty! If you say your ugly I will hit you with my hand. :D
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: no title...
Thats really sweet! I like it!
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Wow I love your makeup tess! You pretty, everyone pretty! go us! :D AND ELIZABETH IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IF YOU SAY YOUR UGLY AGAIN! :P
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust (5) - crossing
Thats because your work is good, everyone is just jealous, that's why they aren't commenting. :D
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: The Pixie Girl
lol Have you ever seen a fairy?
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1
Yey nice story, and I think i know where you got the plot from! :wink:
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
lol I knew it would be you Aniar! But I bet I love it more than you!
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
Hello Hello HELLO And they arent going to take over the world because I am, now I got a better subject, as I know someone who's hand will shoot up. ...
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Scotland?! Wow, me to, and I forgot it was that day, man I really need to buy a calender
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: Can someone draw something for me?
Lollipop! Where are you?! I can get her to draw something just like that if you want? LOLLIPOP!
Mar 18, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
Yey! I like it! I have to sing the song infront of everyone by my self! Dont post here unless you like Scissor Sisters
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
Ha! Really? Thats stupid!
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Burgers
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: Just begun
Thankyou for that Brad, though I need to look in the dictionary for some of the words you said! I'm not angry of what you said (You need to hear ...
Mar 17, 2005
