User avatar

Emma

  • Other Re: Finding the funny bit

    hee thats the whole point. Yer I know, yuck sorry about that. You are funny! You like wearing girls stuff! Please give me ideas! :D

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Re: Finding the funny bit

    Here is some more, this one is bloody so be careful young ones.... Please comment! And if you have any ideas on how to make it more funny then PLEASE ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    what is really bad is that you cant send in your stories... Ever, thats it been three months or something, its crazy!

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Country Town (for English)

    Its nice but something is missing... Its too short and I would of loved it to be longer. I think its good though why so short?!

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    What the hell? I think they are the same, if you dont know, how am I meant to know!? lol

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    shut it [Name that Shadow Knight doesn't want everyone to know - censored by your evil, ruthless, unmerciful neighborhodd mod, EBM]! *eats a bowl of dried bananas and caries on ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: peck-peck-peck -- hi

    okay first of all.... WHY NOT WOODY WOOD PECKER?! Hee, welcome to the site and enjoy the ride!

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Small tut tut dont fight!

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    what do u mean by hot? Please dont tell me you to are blind... *is gonna strangle everyone* Okay i have some cool pictures or me where I am mega ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Other Re: Finding the funny bit

    Okay, I have been doing this a while and after looking at Nate's wonderful comics I want to send in my own, the jokes are lame but its me! Hope ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Sureal to tell you the truth, I LOVE YOU! Thanks for telling da honest truth. legondre you are pretty, nice glasses, oooh I love da hoops!

    Mar 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Volcano

    Thank you lolli, I keep on getting mixed up, unsure if the comma goes before or after the speech marks.

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 2

    Awww that was so sad! (is crying) Tell me she comes back! It was very well written and I must see the next bit as soon as you can!

    Mar 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Volcano

    No more comments? I would really like it though, I am all alone and I dont want to start asking lots of folk who proberly doesn't want to read it ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Like a said before your pretty, better looking than me anyhow!

    Mar 19, 2005


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights