-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Nice! Hawk I LOVE your hair, though it would look better if it was longer.
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
Is that your dad I saw in your webcam? Or did your mum re-marry. It sounds more of a Jacqueline Wilson story.
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Are there ment to be pictures there?!
Mar 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
YEY! *waits for him to undo all the wires and plugging it into the computer so he can put it on the site* *gets bored and opens an easter egg, ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust 6 - banned
Wow. it is good though I am a little confused about the scars appearing... Sorry I am dumb. Omg I am dumb to admit I am dumb...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Cool flash animations and other funny stuff.
is much better :P
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Greenday! Greenday V.s The Killers
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Dan Arnold
lol I didn't get TBR but all well, welcome :D
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
bob give me the url to the page and lemmie see! NOW!!!!!
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard
*cough* LATER *cough* Mmm chocolate... :P
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: random manga stuff...
Tis really good but on the econd one the chin is toooo flat. I love the first and I love your work so keep it up.
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Jet Jet v.s Muse
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Snot... (I dont know about the grudge, though it reminds me of snot... go me?)
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Welcome to the world of me, enter here.
Hello! Now I know more about you! Lets have a party!
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Ha! What does that mean?.... I have a cute picture of me where I can say that I am pretty, but I wont show it! Bawahahaha, as then I would ...
Mar 21, 2005
