User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    wow! I feel sorry for you there. I a=normally always do bad in tests in maths. I get to much homewrok. I say I will do it but then I ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    I have heard of him and it is true about kids just using him as a fashion accessory. My dad is like one of them, but at least he knows ...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    I had this big test for maths and I didn't revise until the last night. I got the worst score EVER. 26/100 .... >.

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    I am looking forward for the late nights Sleeping in The booze and the drugs! YAY! go the holidays! Oh and the free easter eggs.

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    No I am not, I am just normally hyper... WHICH MAKES ME CRAZY! :D

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Oasis v.s White Stripes

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    aaaah ur all crazy!

    Mar 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    This is cool, nice work, though I should really start reading the other bits so I can understand what is happening.

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    We do it for the chocolate! People in my school dont call it easter, they just call it CHOCOLATE DAY!

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The things you wish you could say:

    Wow, I am glad we're not!

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    They are sooo funny! I lov both of them, and why does the wizard guy in the hat like going naked?

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    What did I right afterwards anyway?! *forgot*

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You took drugs? If you did you are really stupid, unless the doctor told you to take a special kind or something...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    But I bet I love it more than you! ::glares:: Oh yeah? How many times a week do you drink cream soda? erm... bugger *runs away* I still do, I ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hmmm, good work detective. Lets see, your nose seems long in the third shot of pictures. (the third url). In the first url it doesn't. The third url, the second ...

    Mar 23, 2005


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch