User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: The Chatroom

    Thats good! I like the new one better, though it is a downfall when you can never tell who is on.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's Website

    *puts hand up* MEMEMEMEME!! :D

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I am really sorry, i said I dont mean to be mean it was just an idea, and sorry that im picking on you. Im really stupid as you all ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Maybe he sniffs stuff and thats why his nose is different shaped because he has ****ed it up with drugs, which he said he took... Btw Brad, I aint being ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    I didnt mean to be rude or anything, sorry. I was meaning by annoying: That everyone likes horses, well nearly everyone... Im soooo sorry for making you hate me.. IM ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Blah.... I really hate horses sometimes..... Sorry but it can get annoying... I like petting them though, and I've always wanted to ride them... and give them carrots... Do horses ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    w00t? I like chicken burgers.... Thats close to a cheese burger? Right? Mmmmmm chicken burger.... *wonders off to steal some from a takeaway*

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Hee, sorry I know Im reposting on this and everyone is admiring Lollipop's work (jealous glare) I just want to say thanx. I will be as good as you lolli ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    *Eyes suddenly pop cos they were so wide open* HUNTER! What did you just say? You are good! GOOOD! Im going crazy here waiting for that picture! And maybe she ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    bother bother bother bother bother bother bother! Heehee, Im gonna do that to everyone now. And yes, Harry potter should be like that! Bother bother bother bother bother...

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    lol that was funny. And I know this girl who doesnt ever revise or try and gets good marks sooo unfair

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: another cyber relationship

    It was good. I don't have anything else to say, other people have pointed everything out.

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Please post real art!!! nah, its good for a beginner :P Man, please give me spelling leasons....

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    I cant see the picture! Stupid jealous computer... Don't worry I'll just nag you to let me see it at school... Bawahaha.

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    Tis is big and takes alot of time to download! It's greeeaaaaaaaat! I love it! :D :D :D Two problems: One boob is larger than the other in the last ...

    Mar 25, 2005


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr