-
Re: Ma evil wizard!
She better be! Then she could be in my class! Actulaay... I dont want that, she'll show off all her work! :P Im joking. She has even better pictures than ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language
Wow I still love it!! Only this time I love it more :D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language
I thought it was good. better than what I could do anyday. Though each scene was a bit sudden. Cant wait to read more!! :D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Crysi's attempts
wow me likey ALOT! :D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Stop Pissing Me Off!
Sorry and I know I am going to be killed because of this: I really dont like LOFR. Maybe its not my type BUT its just a movie so please ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol you do you do! lol! And tbr, who is that boy who has that string in his hair? And me... You remind me of someone I know..
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*
I would love to join.. If it is alright with you.
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: My sister is new
Say I said hi :D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: How do you celebrate Easter?
I won a prize.. well two prizes for the best prettiest egg. :D
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass *grrr* needs lot's o' work (hint hint lol)
Needs alot of work?! Wow that is good! Me really like! You can write better than me... Grr! I love it, I will now read the rest and comment. :D
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and Dust 7 - promise
Ooooh I was gripped once again! I need to know what happens! Aww and what is wrong with Bevan? How can he laugh when his arm is all bashed?! O.o ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: How do you celebrate Easter?
Wow... *is jealous*
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: all the people we meet
lol Actually I only think about that sometimes, not much though.. Weird..
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
The Army?! Why does everyone want to join the army? Its the second most scariest place to go! (The first most scariest place to go is when I go into ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
We dont need to feel sorry for you Brad and PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC! AND... Do not use bad words! To stay on topic..... TBR you like showing off your ...
Mar 27, 2005
