User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Omg what was that about?... Who wants to look at me again?! :P :P *everyone hides, a tumbleweed goes past*

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    Sometimes the newspaper. (what ever one my dad gets) and if I am really bored I watch the news and thats only if nothing else is on.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol Thats just pure mean. You can look older than you are you know... I'd say he looks about 25. :P

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol, Nice jumper Jack! :P

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone

    Ello Ello Ello. My name is Emma, but call me Emz. WELCOME!!!

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was His Slave

    Oh wow its moving... :D Nice job.

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Fine, fine. *saves pictures and treasures it* You have to let me round your house to see it properly... Be careful you might need to drag me away :P

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Well... you could be an ompa lompa which is dressed up to be a girl. Ompa lompas can be old... and be very good at art. Aha I have made ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    omfg. That is soooo good. *cries* Why do you have to be so good?! Are you sure your 13?!?!?!?!

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Lol! You know you remind me of shadow night?... Golidlocks. :P :P Is that how u spell it? O.o

    Mar 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cute and Cuddly Teddy Bears

    Awwwww poor old natey. Hey, did the teddy repeat anything?! *is now sad because it wants that teddy* *also wants a fearby*

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    Oooooh me would love to help with the 'tips and advice month' thing. I can help! :P And maybe help you, if there is a doodle bit with funny one ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: raindrops at dawn

    omg! That is moving! Ooooooh tell me she meets up with him!! I loved it really got me reading!

    Mar 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cute and Cuddly Teddy Bears

    hee, how I adore teddy bears. :D

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    I bunk off when there is nothing really on with my friends... We don't get caught because we are nearby this woods bit, don't worry we don't go off and ...

    Mar 29, 2005


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta