-
Re: One line Summary
I'd try and break the swearing record! :P What would you say if some guy you faniced said he was gay? O.o
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
I'd stand there looking at it with my mouth open like TBR's. What would you say if you had to marry a big fat guy?
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
Okay... You stole my expression! *cries* Also... Someone went a got a knife and put it through the door while you were on the toilet? O.o
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*
rofl! Have you tried? Oh and ALL left handers are: Beautiful Smexi Great at writing Great at drawing Great at singing.. And so on.. I should know! :P
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Odd Obsessions
My Obsessions (I think this is all of them!:P) Llamas Shoes Llamas in shoes :P The Legend of Zelda Final Fantasy (Mostly YuRiPa/YRP) Pickles Poking people
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: April Fools
lol! That is sooo funny though the name gives it away.
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
lol! You're nuts? *runs around in circles, with the arns flying and the bang bang bang*
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: April Fools
I tell you what my mum did! She said she was going to take us on holiday... And she lied! She fooled me! *goes in a corner to cry* Oh ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*
Some things: Muse soooo rulez.. Whats your fav songs?! And.. The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is sooo kool too! My dad has got the DVD version and I am ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)
What? So they just took out the tube so she could starve to death? Aw that is really sad. And you're right dustglimmer, even if she didn't know if she ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Pope John Paul II
Oooh. Aww that is crap! Wait.. He might not die. So there is a chance, though he will need to die soon. Its only a matter of time. Man, I ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Pope John Paul II
Who is he?!?!
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Hourglass
Wow thats good! Doesnt make sense at all! I will go and read from the beginning! Stupid grin!
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Pope John Paul II
Wow.. He's dying? Aww that terrible! :( Wait.. He is he? What do popes do? O.o
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Harley's Dragons
Wow these are good! WHY CAN EVERYONE DRAW DRAGONS APART FROM ME? *goes into a corner and gets out a big sketch pad and draws voodoo dolls of everyone who ...
Apr 1, 2005
