User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    Wow. That's really good. I wish I could draw like that. *steals your hand* Glove please. =]

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    Amazing work there. =] Honestly, I wish I could say something else, but everything has really been said. I would just say the feet look kind of awkward, but I ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Haha. That's NOTHING compared to what she can do now. =]]!

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    Yes. The rain is pretty overdone. It's not hitting off the what ever its ment to be, which should, as it's rain, and rain bounces when its so heavy. =/ ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. Haha, I would kill to be that apple too.

    May 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Muuuuummm! I stepped in dog sh*t again! And these are like, my favourite shoes!" Stupid damn dog. gdkpgmlaed./sdgse;est.

    May 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Crysi, I only done three, that's nothing really. That's not that much so calm down. =/ Yeah. Me too. So that annoyed me. A lot. >=[!!! rwtrym;erynrtr. Love Emma. ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Its very pixel-like, but very pretty. I like it. =]

    May 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Matt, Thank you. But I only tell the truth. =] Put me back up, and I will give you... Love? Emma. x

    May 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Trigger and Matt, Linkin Park sucks. =]] Lets be friends. Love Emma. x

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I'm sorry about that Trigger. Yeah, my day was alright, though someone was making a fool of my accent, stupid retard. I took out a book today, for the first ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Chris, I love you, you make me feel more special than my mum and dad have ever made me feel. You're stopping for me because you care so much ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Feck, I dropped it...," =/

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    Keep the house. Stay at the same school. Buy a new car, re-do the house. And go CLOTHES SHOPPING UNTIL MY NEW WARDROBE IS AS BIG AS MY HOUSE. Also, ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Yeah, a dragon isn't the best. I hate them anyway... they are pretty much overused. I like the bunny rabbit. =]]]! Wouldn't that be the cutest?

    May 2, 2006


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan