User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    I bet you are! Cos thats amazing! I tried to do a goblin and it looks yucky! :(

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    I am really sorry to say this, but all the people here who cared... He has just passed away. May he rest in peace.... :(

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yay! Everyone have babies! *everyone moves away*

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    no way! *goes off in a sulk* I knew you were an ompa lompa... :P

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    I wanna speak Jananese!!!!! I should really start looking...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    Yay! It was stupid!.....

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    A spell checker? Oh my dear friend, wait.. Even with one of them I can't spell for blinking toffee.. Awwww thats crap.

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    Haha! I've still got another week! First week over.. Now time for the fun! :P :P

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    I dont mind, I could maybe give some tips and advise next month or something and I have some good real life stories. Interesting too. :D

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    What was so funny? O.o It does show what you look like... Come on! You all look like monkeys u no?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Oooh the pope helped to try to get world peace? Wow I like him a little. Jack, so you knew everything about him before you made that comment?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    waaaa I wanna be a fairy!! :(

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I dont want browny points! I WANT COOKIES! wait.. bobo that reminds me of some lines.. I dont know.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    I did this mega koooool teddy and my teacher says I was able to higher grade level!! Wait... I told you that.. I'll tell you again! go me :P

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    Eliz, sorry but what boys do you not fancy on here? O.o

    Apr 1, 2005


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson