User avatar

Emma

  • Other Re: Avatars

    Firestarter - thanks :D Marching gurl - I will look :D bobo - I am soooo sorry :(

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I love how if you wear loads of eyeline it makes the white of your eyes really bright and your eyes look so much cooler. Too bad I'm allergic to ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    no.. But still teach me :P

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    If I had chocolate flavoured lip balm I would eat it >.< And eyeliner rulez, that all I wear. :D

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Yay! Thankyou! :D

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol! I must be pretty! *looks back* I sooo need to delete that... And everyone else.. Muse, you are pretty.. though you still remind.. AAAH SPIDER!.. (sozzie there is a ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    Yay! Some who thinks its all just a load of crap too! Can I say crap? O.o The guy is just after money...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Guess what: I am in the top class for french and I forget how to say the days of the week.... But..... J'adore la banane et le chocolat!!!! Yummy, I ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    hekategirl, did you write "spellcheaker" on purpose? Omg, I thought that was how you spelt it! *slaps self*

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    Laura: I have a few of Scissor sisters ones... I have the whole band, the scissors and that one up there. Pick it and I'll pm you it. :D Marching_gurl ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    lol! Yer, that is her work... I should know shes in my school.. Ahem, lessons please!!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    DAMN U! It wont shrink! *goes in a corner to cry*

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hee, your very pretty! Now time for me! :twisted: Bawahahaha, hide, gather your belongings, get your blind folds ready! :P Omg, I am such a meanie to you guys! Oooooh ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Harley's Dragons

    Wow! I love the claws!!!! :D You are sooo good!!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    wow! poor you! I hardly ever wear makeup, it doesnt cover u the uglyness anyway

    Apr 3, 2005


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne