User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 22:00 2) Full Name: Emma May Shears 3) Nickname: Emz, Emza, Em... 4) School: Loudon 5) Email: (hidden) 6) Eyes: Blacky brown 7) Height: I dont know.. ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Nearly all boys look cute in eyeliner.. *goes off and dreams about men and their eyeliner* ... Wait, though doesn't it only look good with boys who have dark hair? ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    *wants to just answer all her questions, keeps it in* I love that goblin! :D

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I want to be: Either... A Graphic Artist, An animator Go into the acting career. (like that will happen >.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    I would if I could read it.. :P

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    hee, I really don't mind any of this. Thanks for helping bobo and dreaming mouse.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    I just like the colours.. Oooh that that chain around his neck! wait.... Oooooh it would look nice in black..

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    *has no homework* :D *finds out I have to stay at my grans for three days and they have no computer... runs away crying*

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    Damn u bobo! but thanx for helping :) We could be a team! :P :P And yeah Aniar, I like the colours... Dont dis the the clothes, ooooh is he ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Wait... is there a better one? Instead of the Word thing? I hate it, there is not enough fonts... How do you get more fonts?!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    I totally love that style of drawing, and like I said, i love what he is wearing. (^_^)

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    In Magna Carta. The one you put up in the roleplay thing? I like the clothes the guy wears. I have got some of it, and if you want I ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    I don't but can get some, okay? And I know which one, and omg, I love his clothes!! I wish I could watch it, as long as its not rude!!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    lol while I was looking down.. I was think Arvy was gay :P j/k And yer, Aniar, thats why I dont wear much. Lip balm, blusher, lipstick and bright eyeshadow ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!

    Hey! I wont crit your work, but instead I will give you meaningless praises! :D

    Apr 4, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf