User avatar

Emma

  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen is more mighter!! Don't dis the pen... The pen is kool...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: glbtq

    Kool! Nice to meet ya! Its nice when someone can admit about that.. Welcome and hope you like it here!! I hope to see your work, but i won't crit ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass-really short

    why did the guy die?! :(

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Lollipop! Your animals are evil! Awwwww :D they're still cute. And yes Harlz I love your animals!!!

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cool flash animations and other funny stuff.

    Hee, that is sooo funny! I love it! :P

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate: Boys who dont look after their girlfriends. Asda Jellyfish Animal haters Smokers Popular kids Really stupid jokes Crap pencils My spelling School My teachers Me And that is ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    Yay, Im glad you do Sam. Btw kool avatar :P

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Firefox sooooooo rulez. :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random ramblings

    why did you do that?!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, hello...

    Hey! i was from the site too :P *katseyes* Though you won't remember me, can't wait to see your work. :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Die. Thats all Emma ever talks about :P What would you say/do if there wasnt such a thing as sweets and chocolate? O.o

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    Well I did do the next part though 'someone' deleted it. Sorry, but I will have it up one day. :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act One Elementary Memories COMPLETED

    I read it and found interesting facts about rainbows! :P And how come the person called Rachel is telling the story from her point of view but it was from ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    lol! How sweet! :P And thanks soooo much areida07. I've taken some of them.. :P I love the kitty one!! Rawr! :P Im nuts. Here are some more of mine. ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Awwww! Thats evil with the dog and the dres... But soooooo cute! :D

    Apr 5, 2005


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues