-
Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)
Omg, sorry but... OFFTOPIC Please don't fight with me, yes, I'll be making a full of you guys... You are acting like you're all too old for all these silly ...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Newborn - Muse
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
everybody... Eat your algebra book... Come on, don't be shy. I hate algebra I can never ever get it right. I failed my first test on it and failed the ...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Avatars
Yay! Ta! I like ur avvie too :P
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
areida07 is very pretty and has socks that do rocking... ME ME ME! Im next! I better be getting nice comments! ME ME ME!!! No nice avatar!! I say its ...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: DO NOT PRESS
O.o I did it first :P
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Argh, age doesnt come first around here... :P damn ugliness.... *hides in corner, but wants to send in picture of self with new haircut* How come she has to look ...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
Now for my animals.... i think... Nah, I'll just stare at all the other animals... and the orlando pillow thing.
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and dust 9 - forest (part 2)
Awww why they no kiss properly? Im loving it! Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was away and had no computer for three days! :( :P
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Last thing you said
London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: (TIME: 11:14am) awwww why didnt u have it?! Now that could mean MANY things...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: What type of killer are you?
I am a.... *drum roll* An assassin. Really... that is so cool...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.
Wow that is soooo good. Though the only problem is that (omg I am so mean, and bad at spelling, its the M&Ms Im eating in the morning, its getting ...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05
Yay! There are faces! Just some problems, no harshness, just trying to help you get better... Don't hurt me! Head- Yes I know in the second one the heasd bit ...
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
*hides is a corner* At leasr your rooms arent as messy as mine!! :twisted: Really.. I should go clean some day.
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Wow me likey!!! :D Thankyou!!
Apr 11, 2005
