-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
We wont like you....
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!
O.o What the? ...Bananas...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
wow! I just looove the hair!
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
*slaps lollipop* Lier.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
emotionless is 13, and that is liek the best age. :D
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
ooooooh pictures! Wait... you dont want mine.. you dont want to see my cool haircut, you want a picture of Nai.. *goes off with unseen pictures*
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Yoshi has cookies... And is also very weird... I mean fab. *waits for him to give me some*
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)
wow they are sooo good. Though on the last one the mermaid's head is too small or the neck is too big. Thats all... Dont hurt me! :cry:
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Smoking
"They smoke in the car, they smoke infront of us, they smoke at dinners in the smoker area when my sister and me are around. So really I am a ...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your city!
Omg all those places are so kool... damn koolness.
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: What type of killer are you?
*gets out spork* (its a fork which is also a spoon) *has a fork v.s fork fight with Tessitore* Bawahaha I will win. O.o dont hurt me now!
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
o.O Bananas...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Awww, though Im not sure about the writing part... Jack has nice hair... :P
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Last thing you said
okay.... London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: bananas in pajamas London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: hello! London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: how u spell pajamas?! ...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Matt is from England... Sorry I dont know! Blah.. Matt is cool. :D
Apr 12, 2005
