User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Im too dull to create an eyecatching subject. Hi, i'm new.

    Wait... I think I have heard of you from the TYWC! WELCOME!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    I like your truck car thingy ;)

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Muse likes Muse (the band) Am I correct? And Muse rocks hard! As it so rulez! And so does she! As she is pretty and has mad a kool hat. ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust 10

    I love it! Wow! Great work! :D How cant I not spot the mistakes, Im impossbile I am...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Ever Lasting

    I decided to give up ‘Scary Mary’ because of someone deleting the first one, so here it is…. The next story from the master of all crap… ‘Ever Lasting’. This ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Act Two: High School, continued from Elementary Memories

    Wow poor girl... :( Wait, who is this cody? I am still confused, and there are some gramma problems. Its still VERY good and Im glad you are finishing it ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I do not smoke, I will not smoke, I detest the smell, the smoke. If some people are smoking near me (which is a regular occurance) I walk away, I ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    SK is nuts and mad and totally rocks!!! :D

    Apr 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Star Spangled Banner

    I thought it was very good. Though I can see its not Incandescence's type of story. The story was very confusing to read and I didn't really know what I ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    Yay!! *Makes a list* I want a anime styled version of me :P And... I want a mental girl with a big knife with blood dripping from it. All coloured ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I have never slept in past 11 so I am sooo lucky. :D Sometimes I cant get to sleep until really late but not alot.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    Well it DOES serve you right for doing an all nighter. You didn't go to sleep to AT LEAST 10 am!!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yay! new hair totaly rules... And thanks areida07! You sooo rule! :P

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay my wonderful crap haircut!! Well you can't actullay see it but I got it a little shorter if you look at the other posts. Please don't laugh at me ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *Grabs onto SK's head and snaps it, he dies* EVIL! Poor kitties... *cries* Now post pictures!! Why dont anyone want to see my new hair cut?!

    Apr 13, 2005


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)