User avatar

Emma

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Okay here are my views, though I do think very strongly about this, even if Im 13. The big bang: Reasons why this can be false and true (my views) ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    Weee, my turn :D Finish school Go to collage Go to uni Be a graphic artist Try working in the theater once in a while Have children in my 20s ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    A sun! O.o I love it, damn good artists! Damn you all!

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 2

    hurry with it!

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow! Even our plays arent as kool as that.... i want to do Those kind of plays!! Not 'The Best Little Theater In Town' >.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Alien abductions? Real, or Fake?

    Of course there is some sort of life else where. It is impossible that we could be the only planet with life on it. If you realise there are other ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    SCHOOL TODAY!! I should be getting it.... >.

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Crysi is a really cool person, and i would like to get to know her more :D Cos she rocks. :P

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Ever Lasting

    oh, i forgot to say thats the first bit >.< :P

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: The Cultin Crew

    If you cant understand the scottish languge you must be daft. :D Well.. Okay you might not.. But sometimes the scottish slang makes it easier to sing. :D Go scotland! ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Ever Lasting

    I know if you could hear her say it, she would be laughing, shut it. Sorry i didnt make that more clearer. :P The Ryan bit, I was trying to ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust 11 - Nudith

    Oh wow, I could see that in a movie with freaky music and her singing. O.o *hides in a corner*

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Well actullay my mum and dad smoke rollups and they do smoke more. For e.g. My mum smokes five normal five fags a day. With the rollups she smokes about ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is really cool and a good person to talk to. YAY! And she has the best avatar ever! :P

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    I have just got off my butt and wrote a two page story... Go me! I did something I have never done before! Write two pages in one day! :D

    Apr 16, 2005


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina