User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: 30,000 Posts!

    well... what can we say! It was us that done it! Go us!

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    It looks nice in homes, thats all it should be used for, homes.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    I like morden art. It can actullay look good in morden homes. While all the real fancy art can look out of place. I would say keep the really good ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I've never had a drink in my life (meaning I havent had beer or wine). :D And its getting offtopic. Whats drink got to do with sleeping in?! What I ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    What I hate about some men is that they don't show their feelings or talk about them. Tut tut...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    Reichieru you are so very honest! :D For the way you told it Sam, was excellent. If you want to get to understand it better, try reading the rest of ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    I would work around that idea, putting in a few of my own. Or if I can't I won't bother.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Pixels

    Wow these are so kool. Though i see maybe the boobs on the woman are a little too large. Though the styles are great! Make some devil ones!!

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Even our plays don't look as good. :(

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's on your desk?

    Okay.... Two perfumes, Two deodorants M&Ms lid Top of a brush Pencils Pens Coloured pencils Vet Vanish A Card A CD An earring Nailvanish Foundation 5p Packet of Minstrels Eyeliner ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love,the lover and the beloved.

    Wow this is very good. As Im not very good at poems I am unable to give you any critz. Though it is really good! Go you!

    Apr 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Wow! I think I know where you got the idea from. Though it might not of shown on your T.V. It was about how a baby is made in a ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sorry though i still don't believe in this god theory. If he was created by his own god then how was he made? This god thing has stuck in my ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Yeah but answer this: Where did God come from? And how was he made?!

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    Waa? I know Im going to die painfully. >.

    Apr 19, 2005


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing