User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    juh Juicy urine hot. WTF.

    May 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    *Bites*

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Say your piece...

    Yeah. I have met some really amazing writing geeks just like me. I never knew so many people were interested. This was my frist ever forum site and I felt ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Awww, Crysi, you honestly do look beautiful in that dress. Same with you Eleanor. The flower in your hair is lovely. Arron, two days ago. Ew. =]

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I might join, I might not... heh. =/

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Holy.... this is the only site where I've been an active member for longer than a year. Heh, it was my home and I am really... surprised that this day ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    Wait... are you being for real?

    May 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)

    Hehe. That is pretty funny, it caught my attention with it being set in a world of your own. I wanted to learn more about it and I really wanted ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "...W'll yeah. I have time to change." (And Emma - wouldn't an American teenager say mom ? lol.) Hahaha. I forgot its mom... =/ I guess I need to pratice ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    Yeah, it does need a lot of work on. It looks rushed, and I don't think it should be considered as a piece of art, I think it should really ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    OOOOOORRR You could just copy fontroy. Haha. Yeah, I'm kidding ( :roll: *cough*) But yeah, that is pretty funny, I might give a few a try.

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "It's not deep enough." Let your imaginations run with it. :wink: LMFAO! Sorry... =P my mind went wrong on me. "Oh my god mumm! the dog just bit my nose, ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Sh*t. My best friend's crush fell out with me her and my other best friend and I feel so bad about it. Because all his friends have fallen out with ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Please not a dragon, I don't think it will suit. Plus, dragons bore me, you see so many around, it gets annoying.

    May 10, 2006


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi