-
Re: Plastic Surgery
Though your not in the postion! You are really pretty! So you don't need to think that! Some people feel that they are ugly and sometimes the way you look ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: What inspires/kind of things inspire/inspired you?
art has inspired me to write stories and to draw my own art. Its amazing! I looove Van Goth! And that flower picture!
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Fear
Harley! You know what english class you are going to be in! The top! :D
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
School
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
Oh god, don't hurt me :? I didn't mean to get you really mad. It can make people HAPPY! Some people like Katie Price DO use it for stupid resons ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Fear
awww Harlz don't be sad. It's really good! And you know it is better than what I can ever write. Just a little too short! :D
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
I think its fine, if they want to change the way they look, go ahead!
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
scrabble
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Fear
essays can be stories too.. And it really doesn't belong in the non-fiction area because it isn't non-fiction.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Trinity
Hey! The place isnt that big so you should be able to find your self about. :)
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome chula1400
Enjoy the free food.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Don't feel bad about that. I look thin though my stomach is a little fatty. Damn belly.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Fear
Wow that was very detailed, and if only it wasnt done in properly I know it would be excellent. :)
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
The Killers - Mr.Brightside
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
my name was mentioned.... O.o
Apr 21, 2005
