User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl: Unofficial Gift-Giver

    .... GOOOOOOOO niteowl! :D You rule, and you are so nice. :)

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gaia

    Oh wow! Now I remember! I joined sometime in Jan, but lost the site name so I couldnt go there anymore! Its totally cool! I love seeing the artwrok! Its ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: sadness

    Youre welcome :P

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Razoe Light - Golden Touch I love that song!!! *hugs song*

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    It sound more of a small story piece than a poem.. Mostly because its not in stanzas. Sorry, it just makes it more look like a poem.. (shuts up)

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol! Love the hats! :P

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Maroon5 - Rag Doll

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Both of you just post your blooming pictures or I'll get my dog to get you :P

    Apr 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: sadness

    Wow this is a moving piece.. The only thing I dont like is where you put: 1million.. It kinda puts me off like you cant bebothered to write it properly... ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear

    lol true... :D And Harley.. Wait you dont even care about my comments... Its really good! Everyones just jealous :P

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Nooooooo!! Please... Fine.. *waits even more*

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Rooster - Youre So Right For Me

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeeeeessss! *waits some more*

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Beat

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    The world keeps going round and round and round! What would you do/say if you turned into a mouse! O.o

    Apr 24, 2005


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman