User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing

    :P I told you it was crap :P

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?

    60! Who are you?

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    Yeah, Mars once had a living core which burnt out sadly.. :(

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Muse - Sunburn

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    What about planet Mars?! I found out that it had ice and the very bottom of the planet. And that if they tried to get it really polluted they would ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    cockburn??? no way.. O.o (I have a sick mind to think rudely of that) Though I know someone who's last name is Dick, but it can be a popular name. ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!

    Awww Qi, that is just mean.. Why you in such a bad mood today?

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    O.o Okay.. At least I know Im hated by someone :P I hate it when people always want to fight!!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Big Brother.. That scottish blonde guy out of big brother.. He came in the place wearing a thong..

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Rooster - Come and get some

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!

    30! and i dont even know you!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    Awww Jack.. You rule! :P Kay Kay: I really hate it when people do that. I hate alot of people and they hate me, but I also have lots of ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    its been two months... I think.. and Im on the site all the time.. Maybe even more.. Im getting square eyes [].[]

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing

    Cars swim past me as I sit at the side of the curb at the busy road. Children run past me, their energetic laughter echo in my ears, their feet ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sunset

    Its good :D All romantic!! :P I have always wanted to see a sunset but never had the chance..

    Apr 26, 2005


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer