-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Guitar Tabs
The first one i did was: Love Me Tender - Elvis :P Then I stopped... Because I wanted to sing :P
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: tattoos and piercings
Wow! I likey! I want to get some chinese writing or something like that. I went into the tattoo shop with my dad and they had really cool designs!!
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Hate You
I don't hate anyone, not even my dad (real dad), I just strongly dislike him. So there is no one who I truly hate. (I'm not one of those people ...
Apr 27, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
I Turn To You - Mel C (finishing) Muse - Absolution
Apr 27, 2005 -
Re: Time bomb
O.o I hope so! I have a very hopeful life ahead of me! Im actullay still scared.. because I know something bad will happen soon.
Apr 27, 2005 -
Re: Take A Step Back
Have you ever thought about doing that? Like cross that busy road and just thinking what could happen ifyou walked right onto the road and get hit? o.O.o
Apr 27, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes
Well... now that there are MORE people at it.. hmmm, but still, you dont need to call them lame.
Apr 27, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
What?! You can see what they get right or wrong?! *hides in a corner* I sooo wanna make one up but I'll just be called lame ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know hekategirl?
40 :P *is ashamed*
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
120!!! :P aha! Okay... you won... :( wait.. I dont even know her! Aha! :P And Qi, shut up! You are being really mean today, give it a rest, will ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
lol! How lame am I? Im listening to the same song again... Im going to listen to Mr.Brightside next... wheeee
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
Bawahaha! I have the most points :P
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Maroon5 - harder to breathe
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
60!!! :D
Apr 26, 2005
