User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Nai's Depature

    YAY! That means you will get msn?! get msn now! O.o

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)

    Hello... I am one of the not so silly people (posh voice) I do not act like a fool, and I am always looking my best. If you want to ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Either my mum or dad doing the toliet in the other room.. Im between two bathrooms! How bad is that?! And The killers - Mr. Brightside

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *is afraid* Nah... Lollipop rulez.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Hey! I've giving you everything.. (from one of their songs) If you wanna be lover you have got to give, taken is so easy but thats the way it is.. ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Wow! Nice! Well... I'm jealous.. Though... Bawahahaha. Robert Burns (this Scottish poet, VERY famous) lived on the outskirts of where I live, in a farm. Even though the house which ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    lol!! You're Trystan, a young noble of Ethica. Kind, loyal, though sometimes slow. You love Ariel with all your heart, though you only found out his secret after 3 months ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    Wait.. So I have to buy it in Dollars? What about Pounds?

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    For me to have a friend i need to get to know that person and see if i like them... Get msn :P

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eulogy of A Dreamer: Sorry Boys!

    lol! its good! I hope there is more!

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    sooooooo are yours! Your cat who likes poking its tounge out is like my dead cat Blu.. *goes off to cry.. some more*

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    MINE! :P

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Sooo I'll show u them then? Im on the mad photo thingy! O.o This is just my cats... I have dogs too..

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Well... Galston isnt as nice as that :P Here are some pictures on my way to school :P And the last one... My school :D

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    You wanna see my room? :P Alrighty then :P BAWAHAHA! Im cleaning it... Thats it cos my camera is slow, and my bed is at the top, so i have ...

    Apr 28, 2005


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon