User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    whooooooooo! And I will put mah new ones up :P

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    I still think its wrong. YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL! BAWAHAHAHA WORSHIP HIM! ----> :twisted: You evil bird killers... :(

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese

    I love China, its amazing. Never been there though. The names of people are sooo cool and the way the right and the way they look. I was talking to ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Well I'm half Scottish and half English. I've been living in Scotland for 5 years now. I do miss England alot, its like my proper home. I don't really know, ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Wind Whisper

    Yeah its good, though mind the spelling mistakes

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay! I think we get the point!! Now... Aniar is quite upset at the moment so lets cheer him up! :P And.. I have more picks of pretteh me but ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    You evil person! *points finger to you* EVIL!!! You are sick, man, very sick... And why did you mention that?!

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Cup

    May 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Zentillius' Medieval Gallery

    Oh please can you do my name: Emma ??? Your writing is amazing!

    May 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled- Part 1 of a few

    Hey! That is so good! Yeah, a stereotypical story, mega cute guy and pretty popular girl. But the descriptions where great and I can see that going well! Also.. Yeah! ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Your brother scares me.. O.o

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Wow some of them are good! Though on the last one, and some of the bodies, try doing a skeleton or something, then go over them with skin (lightly and ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Ha! My (lost/dead) cat, when she was a kitty got stuck in a flower vase... I lost the picture... *cries* though hekategirl your animals are cool! Go you! And so ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Wow! Your house is sooo cool! O.o

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    He had a really rough childhood, yeah. I'm just not sure anymore. People have been saying that it wasn't true when they are up in court. Though Micheal is ENJOYING ...

    Apr 29, 2005


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf