User avatar

Emma

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Community Photo Album

    I tried to upload one of my pics but its too big. :( Maybe if you could make the limit a little bigger or something? O.o

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I watched Mr.Deeds.. Omg that film is old, but it rawks! :D

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yew all look soooo pretteh! Damn you all! :P And I used to watch sesame street! And there was the animal who liked lived in a bin or something.. What ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Penny Power!!!

    wow! thats sooo kool! I sooo want to make something like that... but I dont have any coins >.

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gaia

    Never heard of it.. I just find this place cool... Fishing is cool, though i dont catch many fish... :(

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bit confused

    Yeah! go you! You rock! O.o By the time its next month everyone will be a V.I.P apart from meh. :( Go you anyway! Just shows that your loved :P

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!

    whoop go you! Im no where near you! But without you and your gifts the world would be a better place... No, you rule.. :) well done.

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    Whooooop Lets eat bananas and have a big party...

    May 6, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I was going home from school, I cant remember how old I was, and my mum was waiting on me, which was unusual, she grabbed my hand and started dragging ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hmm, yeah

    Erm.. Some more crap art, this was done like a month ago. As of course I have some much better ones :P Yeah... Hmmm

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    Yeah! Go you! :P I still have a loooong way to go.. Sigh..

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    I love them kind of dogs! *steals dog*

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    Longest - 3 months Shortest - 4 hours O.o omg, I cant believe I went out with him.. I didn't even like the guy.. >.

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    :shock: Nice... :P

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    I was a very selfish spoiled little brat when I was five, I would never do as I was told, I would cry for attention, jump about, scream and throw ...

    May 5, 2005


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings