User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n

    HUNTER! Im still waiting for my picture! O.o And how, I is Emma, but call meh Emz. K? :D And here is your free baby *hands baby and bottle of ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: the burning sensation of sunlight

    wow that is amazing, you decribed it so well, I could never do a poem like that! You're only going to get praised!!

    May 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    wow! It is very good, though I didnt quite get the last bit! Very good description of the fire! Its amazing! Go you!! \:D/

    May 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Gone (Chapter One)

    Gone Chapter One Martyrdom The suffering of death because of one's religious faith. Martyrdom is a word that is not used very often. Many people do not know the meaning ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    OMG How did you do that?! Its amazing! The invisible picture! I need to see the rest! HOW DO YOU DO IT?! *Saves picture*

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Muse - Endlessly Omg, its such a good song. If you have limewire (I program which lets you download ANY song you want for free) download it, its such a ...

    May 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust 14

    They kissed?! And she pulled away?! Its really good! Im sorry I cant say anymore! :(

    May 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust 13 (edited)

    It sounds better, and the story! I'm going to read the next bit now! Wow! And I really am sorry for not commenting before. I was really busy! I'm soo ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *Eats Banana In Confusion* Ary is dead! Omg.. *Pokes Arvy With Stick* And everyone else.. Jack posted another pic of him! Whoop?! And so did Muse! With her cool room?! ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!

    O.o wtf?!

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Phobias

    Erm... Well... :arrow: I hate large spaces, I feel so small. I just get that feeling of emptiness and loneliness. I just really hate big and empty spaces.. It freaks ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Penny Power!!!

    Awwww! Poor Crysi... *hugs* Next time you can make one even better! :D A

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Stepford Wives

    Only seen the newest one, and I thought it was.. Interesting..

    May 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, hey hey.

    Loooong name! O.o Anyhoo.. Here is a prezzie *Hands baby and free bottle of milk* :D They only need fed three times everyday. Nappies and teddy bear aren't included. :P

    May 7, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    Yeah! And what is really good about picking gal and firestarter is that you ARE able to trust them. And that they are very good and responsible people! Well done! ...

    May 7, 2005


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin