-
Re: DRYTEAR.NET
Nate. I love you. You're sooo slyyyyy. :]
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
LOL! Yeaaaah Reallyyy. You're not back. *dodgy eyesss*
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: From TSR to YWS
Guess. You have three chances. Lmfao, must be so hard, huh? ;]
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: YWS Dark Template Released
I like it a lot and using it right now. Great work Bobo. Amazing. :]
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL
Yo! Man! *does all that rapping jazz* How'z it hangin'? Yo! -- Glad you joined. ;] I don't like unknown faces... much.
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
Haha. Generation 2 goes well. Keepp it, kayy? :]] I feel happy that everyone loves me enough to give me that extra welcome. Nicceeeee. ;]
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
LOL! There are 4 m's. :]] and a full stop cos I'm so damn COOOL! :]]]
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
Heyyy! And dark? Shall be checking that out rather soon. ;]! Areida! *tacklehugz* Darrhhhlinnn'!
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
Yay... at least someone loves me. YO?
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet
Nice. Keep it up and you'll get better. ;]
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
Okayyyyy... :/
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Scribble Scribble
I hate my mouse. I hope it dies. Really.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
Deal with it. Don't think for a second that I'm leaving this site. Nice new layout btw. Would ne nice if we got a few more colours. But I guess ...
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: From TSR to YWS
I'm emma. Ayeee? :]
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Last Post Bucket
Argh, I'm embarrased reading my old posts. I was so hyper and young. I still am, but I'm not wear near as bad I was. Really, I needed to get ...
May 22, 2006
