User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *Is scared* Im going to call the mental home.. Now..

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    Welcome.... To.... ...Da site O.o o.O o.o O.O

    May 13, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Lights part 2

    lmao! that is funny :P

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I bet you went on as soon as you got home from drama :P I need to come to ur house.. >.

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Phobias

    I'm scared of drowning, I hate the thought of just not being able to breathe and your lungs filling up with water... You would be even more scared if it ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Haven't been cheated on that I know of Tempted to cheat on, didn't. *Coughs Loudly* >.

    May 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heironymous

    Lets Be Crazy... Together ^.^ So, what do you think of the site (I cant remember your name)?!

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    Hmmm, Its funny to watch people with streaks down their faces from using fake dan, I would like it use it but Im scared I'd look like an orange. >.

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I like shoes which are comfy!!! All shoes rule...

    May 12, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Lights

    wow! its good, though some problems.. bawahaha Im mean.. O.o Floor should be ground, it sounds better. O.o And.. WHY WAS LAURA'S NAME IN IT AND NOT MINE?! O.o Apart ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida07 is very pretty, and doesnt really speak to me.. But she is funny, and very cool..

    May 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Hey! Hoohoohahaha!

    Thats because scottish 13 year olds rule.. Im only half scottish so I only half rule.. >.< .. :(

    May 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zentillius

    ZELLY! O.o... Toooo far. Welcome to the site! here is your free baby! I ran out of milk, so you get a free apple instead... O.o *Gives big, chubby baby, ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heironymous

    Yew Are New.... O.o Hey, Im Emma, No Free Babies For YEW!!

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    THESAURUS! Gotta love it... Dead or Alive O.o

    May 11, 2005


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles