User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

    I knew it! As soon as it started to have that sign every 15 seconds, 'anair is now available.' .Just start shouting and screaming at it.

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Lookin good Hunter.. :wink:

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    I wasnt and thanks. :)

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Only those have been bullied for a while know how a person who has been bullied feels. If you haven't then shut up, you will never understand... Yeah, I've been ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    I am pretty good at English, Im one of the few who has already passed my Level F tests. But the problem is always the teacher. Shes soooo annoying.. I ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    My mum... I wont say why...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    I would love to, but the way people act towards me helps me think wether or not I'm a good plot person. I think I am, but what does my ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    okay, Im sorry. I was in a bad mood.. -coughs- hard to see! For the type of guy, I like the kind of guy who is funny, but honest about ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Emma--I warned you (this makes sense to her, but to no one else) Warn me all you want!!

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I have no idea. Al DQ wanted was to people to stick on topic and the "usuall celebrities" on the forum landed their asses in here and started (another) fight. ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aniar, You annoy the hell out of me.. Always wanting to be in the good books and fighting with people for no big reason, its the same with hunter, and ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aniar and Hunter have issues... If you two are going to start fighting again, I am going to do some awful things, because you are both lovely guys to talk ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aniar and Hunter have issues... If you two are going to start fighting again, I am going to do some awful things, because you are both lovely guys to talk ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I hate me. And people who think they know everything.. Wait, Im like that... >.

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Is one of the main characters in the 'best little theater' show. O.o

    May 15, 2005


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'