User avatar

Emma

  • Lyrics Re: Broken up inside

    Its good! I hate it when I see lyrics and I cant here the bloody song... >.< Sorry for the languge! :P

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I wanna be a bratz doll... :'(

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    :o I dont.... Anyway! You should post! Even if you're ugly! I did it! And.. cough.. You have to admit.. Im not nice looking.. xP Anyway... I burnt my gum.. ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I love candy! :D I want to have my own cartoon program... Something big like the simpsons! if not: I would like to work as a cartoonist in a famous ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm at school

    lmao, it was our last day of I.T in 2nd year so we were aloud to go on the internet for an hour!! Im not in Harley's class, but I ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE PACKING

    I ask my mum and she gets stressed for me while she packs my stuff!

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You stupid xP I have more! omg! I love this toy thing :D Bunny! xD The Word In My Hand Hiding Behind The Bunny...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    O.o Yeah.. AAAAAAH! Omg! Who is standing next to you?! He looks sooooo evil! omg.. Im scared.. -hides under a rock, is killed by the weight of it- Damn gravity..

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    You look pretty! Better than me anyway... Oh well, here is some more. I found out my camera can be used as a webcam! Im happy :P Yeah... -hides in ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -hugs my collection of barbies- I loved dressing them up xP And I did have crazy plots where barbies would die.. Or go about the place naked and get chucked ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ Is gay xP (j/k) Has blisters on his ankles..

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    NATE IS BACK!! OH THANK GOD!!! ::collapses at Nate's feet:: OH THEY WERE HORRIBLE!! GAL WENT ON A DRUNKEN RAMPAGE AND JACK KILLED EMMA!! Ah ha ha ha ha haa... ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hate on Squirrels

    You showed me this.. And I was sad.. Im going to feel sorry for it.. -Feels sorry for squirrel- -Takes out the knife from its bloody guts and chases you ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    :o -dies-

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    She regretted the video. Though she isn't all slut, what I heard she is more of a tomboy, like fishing and that. And shes in the movie: House of wax. ...

    May 20, 2005


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix