User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Are you dissin barney?! I always wanted to go on that show...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Flat Cliche

    :shock: Its good!! Damn you.. I wish you could sing it for me!!

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lmao... I hate football... :l

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    :o Im listening to: GreenDay - Holiday (finishing) Muse- Sunburn (just about.. starting)

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    -eats evil chicken- O.o I prefer cakes... :P

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    -is hiding some more- Dont hurt me boot!

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    -laughs- -Everyone looks at me- O.o -Hides-

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    O.o Damn you all pretty girls xP

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hello Hello Hello Some things you might want to know: Chicken Is Evil So Is Shadow Knight, Watch Out He Goes For Boys And Girls ;) Im kinding! YOU CANT ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Sweet xP

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love them! They are sooo cute! I still have one! I really wated to teach mine to swear... But I lost the ittle booklet thing.. So I dont know ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    Erm... I can type while watching the screen and not looking at the keyboard... I'm also one of the fastest I know. Harley is really fast... And I am jealous.. ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thanks

    Yeah.. Okay... Hiya, welcome to the site!

    May 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Questions

    lol The ending.. Hmm Im not sure on it either.. I love the rest though! such feeling put into it! :D Omg.. I'll shut up now.. -mutters into self- YOU ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Maybe

    Erm.. I actullay thought it was good! :D Better than what I can do anyway...

    May 24, 2005


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh