User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    :cry: I wish I could have a party.. So what the hell are you guys doing? (Im at school and I cant be bothered to read it all)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

    I am a..... LEFTY! Yeah! And I am proud to be one! I type with both my hands.. Use my right hand to cut paper and that because at the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    They... Are alright.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Come on! He's stupid xP Nah, I'm joking! Anyway! Sorry if I haven't been on much.. I was grounded from my computer for being naughty.. :l Anyway, I sooo believe ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Well, here it is Emma: OMG! I wub it! Sorry! I have been really busy to comment lately!

    May 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantastic Art by ME!

    I wub the last one xD

    May 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    lol sorry! I want them glove things that you said, I want normal ears, I want dark brown hair and eyes. Its like a hairband with devil ears ON the ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I have no idea what Im going to write next.. What were you thinking when you were talking to one of your crushes?!

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey

    I died... And woke up... Again...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!

    -- I have mental blanks. Like I'm in the middle of a conversation, then either I suddenly have no idea what I just said or what I was going to ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: So long everyone....

    -clings onto leg- DONT GO! Wait... I dont even know you.... -carries on clinging to it-

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    My Chemical Romance - Helena I love that song!!! Im listenin to: MCR - Im (Not) okay..

    May 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    I WANT ONE!!! :( That just rawks! Pwease can I have one of me like that? nice hair, a tight t-shirt, with a skirt and leg warmers and i want ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    -Is dressed in Minnie Mouse costume...- Hello! And enjoy ;) So are you lot an item? Who is goin out with who? xP

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How many people are on your buddy list?

    msn - 50 yim - 10 Yeah...

    May 26, 2005


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice