User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    I'm REALLY happy for him!!!! :D YAY!!!! People wanted something fun to happen, HE came up because he loved child so very much, he had never really been a proper ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow! I was told I was pretty... :l shut it all of you! :P Chevy! Nice affect, how did you do that kind of affect? :l Hawk: Nice back yard! ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    SOME OF ME!! Lmao, preper for the worst! xD Black And White: (Im sad in that picture, feel sorry for me xP) Another Black And White: (Strike A Pose) COLOUR! ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Sims 2 - Best Of Pop. Its not on c.d. I think... But you can download it from Limewire or search through your documents. If you search through limewire, ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I cant remember having any... :l It isnt really fair.. And if I ever HAD had one then it must of been a while back... Oh well.. I would love ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I am happy because my mummy is gonna be a nurse! Because she had one of the highest marks in her test! (if you are wondering what the marks where ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    lmao.. Its nice to see who wins anyway.. When you kinda know who will win....

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Oh wow... Damn I havent been on for a longish time...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    Kool.................... You DO deserve it.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's New Custom Title/Avatar ?

    I like 3. pick 3, or something bad will happen xD

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Okay.. Okay.. I think he innocent. I mean... Come on! He has had a rough childhood. I think people say that he has done these things because of the way ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    We don't have the A B C mark system. As Scotland HAS to be complicated. In first and second year you get levels. So there is: A, B, C, D, ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: More Fantastic Art by ME!

    I like the 3rd one... And that is all.. :l

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Awwwwwwww Poor Liz!!! xD I might post some more of me... bawahahaha :twisted:

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    I'm going to go ghost hunting... xD

    Jun 3, 2005


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short