-
Re: Nai's 2nd Departure
(missed you lots)
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
How did you know I had a webcam?! You stalker! I don't know you! :P :P :P
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
By The Way... I don't speak to him on msn so it can't of been me! :P I DONT KNOW YOU!
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
crying.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Okay... I am having a video convosation with Teo... SUCH FUN! xD
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Okay... Please... Not let it be the way I think it is...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
I know I know nothing, and people ignore my views but I find that it is okay that people with the same sex can get married. If a girl and ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: for harley
That is really good. I know Harley will like it. :)
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: It's 1.30AM...
:o Wow, when you starve your self, you become more tired and then you sleep more, and don't eat because you are too weak to do anything else, so you ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Clowns
Clowns arent scary, they gave me a yellow balloon and i was happy... :(
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I am very very very very very scared of spiders, I saw a spider in my room at midnight and I screamed around the house and had to wake my ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You are pretty dreaming mouse! what about me and my cute animals?! :o Oh well...
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: If Only
:shock: No, really, you wrote this? It is amazing, I feel for the woman and the man. I really want to read more of your stories, its just so amazing. ...
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Teenage OutBursts Of Cliche Fun
copyrighted? :l
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Teenage OutBursts Of Cliche Fun
Believe in me. A story about my friends and what happens. The rain poured down from the gray sky. I looked out side and sighed. I had hoped it would ...
Jun 24, 2005
