User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    *burps* :]

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back !!!

    Who are you? :////! Oh and welcome... back.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Liz! Whoa! Lots of clocks. :o!

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    It must suck being you. :]

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgotten Tale

    Gaia, are you from Drytear? =/ Change the attitude. We're only helping, don't act like a child. Act your age. (If you can.)

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Nu - Metal and Heavy Metal. Mannn! Can't stand anything else. 'Mon the heavy headbangers! Get that head pumping! Yo!

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Yo, person. Welcome to the site. Want a chat? I'm always there, waiting. ;]]] Yeah. RIGHT ON MAAAAAAAAN.

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Learning oppertunities.

    Do you actually know what snogs means? :P

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Scripts Re: I spy.

    Haha! Great idea! THEY ARE NOW HIGH! Thanks. :]]]]!

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Scripts Re: I spy.

    Like small funny. Like, funny as in not really funny at all because I don't really know what is classed as funny, funny. You get me? No, well, tough. :] ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Scripts Re: The Elderberries (and friend)

    LMFAO. Funnyyy. Few mistakes though with the spacing of things. But not much. Yooo. :]

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Posted the same thing four times in one go because he didn't realise you only need to press the submit button once. SILLLLY.

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    One fine October noon a screaming baby was born in a place called Barrackpore. The fateful day was 2nd October of the year 1991... ...and then seven days later, Emma ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Luver, don't double post. Gawd sake, woman! Muse, you're all so damn tanned. I don't tan or burn 'cos I suck. Bah.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Lmfao. Thanks. Waffles, it's only four m's. ;]!

    Jul 28, 2006


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)