User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me and a pal. I'm the one sitting on her knee.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    I'm a leftie. It's quite annoying when people like to point it out. In class, I often had to sit at the end of the table, so I wouldn't bump ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Something a wee bit personal

    I wrote a small biography about a couple of years ago. Although, a lot of things have changed since then and I thought it wouldn't do any harm to give ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It seems the only reason that people post these pictures of themselves is to add the comment that they're so ugly, are't they? and wait for everyone else to fall ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    Thank you, it means a lot. The first one, where you cant see the strap? Ah, yeah, the strap was really long, and I didn't have enough room to draw ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    As I peered down to look in again - a loud fud from behind shocked me, letting go of my trousers and pants, it's elastic snapping against my hairy snails ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Username: Emma Sibs: LAWL none. Mini-animal: A black and white cat. Sucked in from: My... bedroom. Landed in: Homepage. description: A man. I sighed, my life becoming almost unrealistically boring. ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Everyoneeee knows Sureal. He's known for being mistaken by a girl in real life. Oh and his sense of humour. Aha. Great guyy. ;)

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    Aye, I see what you mean, I tried to squash it down by stuffing things inside, but it is quite a large bag, hence the tallness. Thank you very much. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    I'm personally not that proud. A lot of the time it was forced work, my teacher is extremely strict and consistent with me, as he says I have potential. HA. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    I fancied him in A Knights Tale. His voice was so beautiful. This is such a gutter that he's gone. :(

    Jan 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: delete please

    LOL! Thanks. I didn't realise how intense it was. Sorry.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Joeducktape, you remind me of a girl I used to know when I lived in England. You're very pretty. You really suit your dark hair. (: Kadie, oh you have ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Like a full fringe but slanted to the side. Aha. And thank you, it's my school uniform. Don't put yourself down. I bet you take amazing photos sunshineee.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Via, your baby is beautiful. (: Ermmm... this is me about a month ago, yeah. I have a side fringe, so imagine this picture has a proper side fringe.

    Jan 20, 2008


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom