User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    these are good! I like! See? Your not crap!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: hey guys

    Ooooooooooooooh SpyWare! :o

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey lookee see I fixed the thing for Jack...

    That is cool! Jack will like it.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If I, would you?

    I would pick it up, as long as it is not too expensive and not it hard back! Great idea and you should finish it! :D

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mobile Chicken on Train Tracks

    I lived by a railway track and someone was killed by it. I couldn't cross it for two weeks (the road went over the train track) I still hate trains... ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    -burps- Who?

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    -gives toffee cake- Heylo! And welcome to the site! -looks at toffee cake- -takes toffee cake and eats it- Oh, hello! Did I say that? Hmm, yes I did... Or ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Heylo!!! You'll love it here, don't worry.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    I know lollipop in real life, and she ALWAYS has drawings to show you, they are all AMAZING! But just because she's better than you doesn't mean that you are ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Art of magic

    That is sooo cool! I want to do stuff like that :'(

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    I was playing final fantasy and I just realised that it does rawk! I mean, when fighting and they use these animal people things (sorry dont know) their attacks are ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short piece of angsty stuff- Revenge.

    Its good, but I would of loved to know what happened before and why it happened.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    Wow! These are great! I love them soooo much! You're really good at these things! -slaps- Thats for saying you suck at these, because you don't. Keep it up!

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    :shock: lollipop would be able to draw that no problem!! xD

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    It is very good! But it needs some work on the whole body bit. I really love the idea and I could never be bothered to draw all that! xD

    Jul 5, 2005


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance