User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Ok, I hope all your family and friends and everyone you know is safe.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    News just in: :( 'Large numbers of casualties have been reported after at least six explosions on the Underground network and a double-decker bus in London. Scotland Yard confirmed one ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I know, I just heard the news!! Its scary. Even if I live in scotland, I used to live in england and most of my family lives in England and ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    -turns head one way, then the other way- It looks like a Geoffrey...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    I just called it warrior because he has a freaken weapon. didn't have to tear him apart. Rosey, rosey, rosey, They ain't tearing it part they're only helping you. If ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    -coughs- Anyway... London rawks all cities... Apart from all the cool ones...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Joke Pictures!!!

    lol! That joke is good... I love it on this show where they take the mick of him and pretend he is a child and make him do stuff... LMAO ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Flash mx, because the vectorizing ROXXORZ I wish I had a tablet. :? (didnt understand that at all)

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ AM I? Oh so I am! You're one year older than me. xD

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has very good comics that I laugh at because they are funny. And erm... Has an avatar.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Joke Pictures!!!

    LMAO!!!! THE GOVERNATOR!! :o

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Well... I'm an unique duck. Quack.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a name that begins with 'march' which has two meanings... :o

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    These are great I love them! keep them comin!!!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ His Avator has blonde hair! (see Im clever, bet you never noticed that!)

    Jul 6, 2005


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman