User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    'They changed the big brother name... Hmmm' What were you thinking when you saw your self in the morning?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has a name... :o I told you I was clever xD

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    The majority of English people don't hate the Scots Emma, I think it's much more the other way. It can be true in some parts. One of my mum's scottish ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well.... These are sayings from my friends.. We All All Look Like Orange Tangerines Do Dah Do Dah - Thats from one of my friends called anna (shes on this ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Sad that no one is here so I cant go out with my friends because everyone is away on holiday or live too far away... Waah.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Well Emma, youve never seen them either then. They're good but they're just not the same... And here this is coming out of a wannabe graphic artist... :l

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Pictures don't need to look good using a computer. I think it looks beautiful the way it is, and if you were to colour it in it would be better ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Well... If you want to know... I lived in England for nine years and Scotland 4 years, so I know about the love hate relationship between Scotland and England... A ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I think it looks like a John or a Thomas! hehe Actually I think it looks like a bob... Hee, Bob The Rock xD

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Pictures don't need to look good using a computer. I think it looks beautiful the way it is, and if you were to colour it in it would be better ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    To me people are just so fed up with France.. The only reason I don't like France is because I have to learn their language and it bores me to ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I thought it was France that done it because they lost to London.. THats the first thing that came to my mind, then I thought Al Quaeda... Hmm...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    Your so good! I've seen them all before though. I seen them in stages, and I never thought it would finish up so good!

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    WHO?! I have someone I'd like to tear apart... And she would most definitely like to tear me apart too.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is great at drawing and hates the number 43!! 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 43 xD

    Jul 7, 2005


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman