User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    Aaaaah! The man has no head! :o Nice body though xD

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    MY LIST! xD Top Ten: (in no order) 1. Muse (I love their music!!) 2. The Killers (some of their songs are good!) 3. My Chemical Romance (Some nice songs, ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    I'll Be Back... ~ Terminator. Bawah.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why can't you hug them instead of run and skip?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Posted at 6:55pm.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why did you say that?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Pretty! Blue suits you!

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do YOU want to start a new one?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    I don't know... :^o want a toffee cake?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Well... If your boring then I think everyone already knows... I'm Joking. xD Stop being depressed, actullay Im more happier not speaking to SK... Yay! :l I know, stop speaking ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Fallen Angel

    I liked it... :\ It rhymed too! Okay, I'll be quiet, I know nothing about poems, but I liked it...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Is that it? :l

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Yellow: The color of happiness, wisdom, and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personali

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Having fun children?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This song is great

    Thats not great, thats bad... Bad joke award...

    Jul 8, 2005


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi