User avatar

Emma

  • Other Re: An Embaressing Sneeze

    lol!! Thats... Interesting xD

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Thanks. -is happy- lollipop, I'm catching up on you!! (very slowly, infact I'm not catching up with you at all) xD

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This song is great

    didnt team america or wot eva make a song called: Everyone has aids?

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    It took me two days to get that joke, the one with the most colour...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hate on Spiders

    Once I saw I spider in my bed, I have one of those high beds, and I just jumped out of it, not bothering to use the ladder because I ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    I cant draw lips... xD Thankies.. Ahem... Come on people.. I NEED FEEDBACK!!! O.o

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hate on Spiders

    Hahahahaha!!! -actually looks at picture- OMFG THERES A SPIDER! OMG!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! -runs around in circles like a headless chicken- Nice picture.

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    Ville is hot! xD O.o WOT?!

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Jack looks like he's about to cry in the first picture... Awww

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Okay, so here is two more pictures that I done. I would say they're my best work but the fact it there are like thousands of errors and crapness... So ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    WHERE?! *must have a blocked up nose* It would be better in colour.. I like the new one though, its FUNNY! YES, THATS IT!!! FUNNY!

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    People say that its good to tell your parents you cut your self... NO its not, not for me. I got shouted at saying if I start cutting my self, ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I would HATE to live in Australia. All those spiders, all those poisonous spiders... Argh, can't think about it... Oh and the snakes and scorpions and so on... -shudders-

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    DONUTS!!!!!!!!! :o

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    POST!!! Heylo xD

    Jul 8, 2005


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern