User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Thats a good one xD

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    Holy... ...water (finishing of your sentance xP) You're very pretty!! You got everyone jealous now! lol

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Criminals

    I was bored so I looked around the net and found these really funny stupid crimes xD 1. A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Anatomy! Eyh En Eyh Tee Oh Em Why Anatomy! First picture, arms too short! the finger tips end halfway between the knees and the thigh. Instead of random lines for ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    They were interesting.... And you got to admit, they are. I read all the books twice and never got bored. xD I just hope the new book isn't even thicker ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    Its a Geoffry alright? If you want a ted or bob or w/e go make your own! I just saw this... We were only having fun, and playing about you ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Some one died in the last one, I was sad.... Even though HP can annoy me and I say its boring I NEED to get the new one... And if ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your cell phone ringer?

    NEVER dis the big fat Nokias!!! Mine had a smiley face cover and I loved it to bits!! Then it flew onto the road and died. And phones can fly ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your cell phone ringer?

    Ringtones sound much better... And I have 'White Stripes' But I forget the song...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin2)

    Hee, That was funny!! Really, have you seen the doctor lately? :l And the doctor and Joseph must really like your socks... xP

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    Sonic RULES! I LOVE SONIC!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Why am I in Capitals? O.o I just adore sonic... I'm going to tell my dad to get me sonic the OLD ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    I totally agree with Darker Sarah and Rei. And Emma...you're from TYWC (I get the feeling I've asked this already)? Yeah, I was katseyes xD And I can't remember you ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty

    (confused) What is beauty?

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    Yay!!! 500 members!! I really hope YWS carries on for a longer time than TYWC...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) The Weather (WOW!!! THERE WHERE NO CLOUDS IN THE SKY!!) 2) My Internet. 3) My dad, for fixing it, (I downloaded a virus and ruined the internet and he ...

    Jul 11, 2005


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster