-
Re: Bawah Stupidness
I gots somw more pictures, i would of added them to my other one, but these one's are kinda different, so I will put them in HERE!!! YAY!! O.o These ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)
Wow I really like the butterfly! That is a really good one!! Omg, its pretty! What you should start doing is putting shading in...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
I'm happy now, gots the book... read it in my bed to like two in the morning... So far so good :D
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
So was it really really really good? Better than all the other ones? O.o
Jul 16, 2005 -
Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)
Hee hee, I see why too. :P Good poem anyhow..
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: The amazing adventures of me! (heehee, just kidding)
It was a good story xD Wow... Sunbathing in your underwear..... How embarrassing... O.o
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: Smoke and Dust 16 - New arrival
Wow that was really good.. Sorry if I missed some of your other posts I kinda forget about the Literary Forums. And where on earth are all the other people ...
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ Is annoying sometimes bawahahaha... Nah, thats too mean... Erm... Has a name. xD
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)
Pretty!! The colouring is really good xD
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Now that was just plain evil. Even if you didn't like her you don't need to tell your feelings about her ;) I'm going on holz for a week so ...
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Nice :D And your hair looks nice...
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: In the words of Fagin from Oliver Twist 'cheerio'
BYE!!! Have a nice time! :D
Jul 14, 2005 -
Re: Geoffry the Rock
You could of made it easier to read...
Jul 13, 2005 -
Re: Dream Pets
I want a dog.... Wait I have one.... I want a monkey, because they are funny... I WANT MONKEY!!!!!
Jul 13, 2005 -
Re: A pic i drew at home
Did you try drawing properly in this picture or is it only fun?
Jul 13, 2005
