User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: ... Don't Ask

    WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLOOD?! I vont za blood.... Great work! What is going on in the picture anyhow? :l Beautiful sun though... *sniffles*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Im Trying

    Hey thats really good, apart from the eyes, I think you might have done the left one (or the right... :l I forget my lefts and rights xD ) is ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    Lmao!!! YAY for the BAND!! *dances to the music*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Muse, You are SOOO good at noses!! I can't draw noses to save my self! *sniffles* *goes off to be jealous*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Everyones so pwetty!! *sniffles*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has nice hair xD

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    I wanna watch the wedding!! ME ME ME!!!

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Well... Wow, They look normal, like they're going to collage or something.. I would never think of them as a bomber...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    My 'Funky monkey' P.js xD

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    WHERE'S THE CHOCOATE CAKE?!

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Has like, the best avvie in the world...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Her avie is... HER!! I think...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    No one loves me... *sniffles* xD BRING IN THE GOATS!! All hail the goats...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    Yeah TBR... Do you think men have boobs?! :l Only when they're fat... Does she look like she's fat? Nope :D And Teo, dere is a ittle glass thingy that ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Want's to be her avvie? O.o

    Jul 18, 2005


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver